NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 12:36 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Wood Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dsavillianOffline
Post subject: PowTown 2014 - June 7/8 2014, Calgary AB  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2014 - 12:33 PM

Calgary, AB
We are still working out the finer details, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are running our 3rd annual tournament in June Smile

We are changing locations this year though... we'll be hosting our event at the world's largest game store - The (legendary) Sentry Box!

We'd really love to have more folks from out of town this year. We are getting a really good deal on the cost of the space (free), so we are able to funnel the entire entry fee pool into prizes. The more people that pre-register, the better our swag will be!

Lets get the hype train going! All Aboard!

Reply with quote Back to top
blammahamOffline
Post subject: RE: PowTown 2014 - June 7/8 2014, Calgary AB  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2014 - 02:58 PM

Canada
I'm hoping to round up some Thunderbowl guys and make the trip out this year! S.

dsavillianOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: PowTown 2014 - June 7/8 2014, Calgary AB  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2014 - 05:04 PM

Calgary, AB
      blammaham wrote:
I'm hoping to round up some Thunderbowl guys and make the trip out this year! S.

That would be fantastic!

We really want to work on getting more out of town folk out this time around. We'd love to have enough money from entry fees to do some really sweet swag. Custom boards have been suggested, with the winner of each game of the last round winning a board to take home! Block dice, coins, trophies, it's all on the table now that our costs have been reduced

it's the perfect time to come out Smile

ColinOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PowTown 2014 - June 7/8 2014, Calgary AB  PostPosted: Jan 28, 2014 - 11:33 AM

Though I don't play BB much anymore, I'll see if I can make it down this year.

dsavillianOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PowTown 2014 - June 7/8 2014, Calgary AB  PostPosted: Jan 29, 2014 - 03:22 PM

Calgary, AB
That would be awesome!

generaljasonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 22, 2014 - 05:21 AM

British Columbia, Canada
Time off work is booked. Smile So there Dave! Very Happy Looking forward to another BB road trip and meeting the rest of the Calgary crew! Just have to see if there are some men in my league that want to join the carpool. Wink Looking forward to this!

Craig.

generaljasonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 26, 2014 - 09:50 PM

British Columbia, Canada
Hey guys just posting for Dave (dsavillian). Anybody that is still on the fence for Powtown 2014 be sure to hop off and sign up! 18 players so far - a carload from Edmonton and from British Columbia so sure to be a great time. Dave needs final numbers asap so he can confirm how many boards he needs.

Hope to see you out! Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic