NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 10:01 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Danish team - Eurobowl Drinking Champions rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ugroshOffline
Post subject: Changing roster before a tourney starts  PostPosted: Jun 18, 2017 - 06:23 PM

Argentina
Hi, ive inscribed In the first naf tourney in argentina. My roster is underworld, but with the new made to order of GW, and one of the teams of this batch would be my beloved vampires, and if ive receive the team before August 5th.

I would want to change the race, Is that possible?, should i inscribe again in the tourney page, with the roster change?.

I would contact the tournament organizer, anyway i have more questions to him.

Reply with quote Back to top
GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Changing roster before a tourney starts  PostPosted: Jun 19, 2017 - 06:46 AM
Former President

United States of America
This would indeed be at the discretion of the organizer. Usually, unless the rosters and pairings have been made public, there is no problem with changing them.

ugroshOffline
Post subject: RE: Changing roster before a tourney starts  PostPosted: Jun 20, 2017 - 08:03 PM

Argentina
Thanks for the answer. Ive ready contacted with the organizer, wouldn't be previous pairings, so yes, he allow rosters changes. So now wait that the vampires arrive before the date, otherway would be Underworld.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic