NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 07:53 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
This is Blood Bowl, buddy, anything could happen. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xtacleronnieOffline
Post subject: Calling all Asheville, NC coaches  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2017 - 09:27 PM

Undisclosed

So Im still realitivly new to Blood Bowl but I am attempting to throw together a casual league. I have been reaching out through my local game store and sadly haven't had any responses. So if any one lives in the Asheville area and wants to play shoot me a message. I'm waiting to see if I can responses before setting a start date but I would want to kick off in the next month or so. I am planning on a straight foward round robin, 2 games once or twice a month, most points at the end wins. It is my first league so I am absolutely open to any advice on commisioning and league management. Thanks for reading, hope to hear back.

Reply with quote Back to top
GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Calling all Asheville, NC coaches  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2017 - 07:47 AM
Former President

United States of America
Good luck! They have 2-3 tournaments in Raleigh every year; maybe you and your eventual league-mates can make it out eventually.

xtacleronnieOffline
Post subject: RE: Calling all Asheville, NC coaches  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2017 - 08:18 AM

Undisclosed

Thanks! So far zilch in the responses but I'm trying to remain hopeful. Yeah I would love to go out there some time for one.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic