NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 01:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Danish team - Eurobowl Drinking Champions rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xrishadowchaserOffline
Post subject: New Teams from the Blood bowl :my dugout app  PostPosted: Aug 01, 2017 - 05:47 PM

Just trying to see who all is allowing the new teams from the Blood bowl app in league or Tournament play??

Reply with quote Back to top
frogboyOffline
Post subject: RE: New Teams from the Blood bowl :my dugout app  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2017 - 03:44 AM

Wales
It has come to my attention that there are new teams on the App recently, (I am a little out the loop) There is a league in Cardiff the Firestorm Games League that is nearing a new season and they are allowing the new teams and rules from the app. I will be asking for feedback from their group and with that in mind, hopping to add these teams to my Tournament next Summer, Foul Bowl 3, if people are willing to try them and the NAF keep their current rules for Sanctioning.

sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: New Teams from the Blood bowl :my dugout app  PostPosted: Oct 07, 2017 - 11:30 AM
President

England
I think that would be a bad idea, personally.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic