NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 16, 2024 - 02:00 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You sneaky git! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keksmuzhOffline
15 Post subject: NY Capital Region Blood Bowl seeking coaches for new league  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2018 - 08:13 AM

United States of America

Hello fine NAF folks!

I’ve been living near Albany NY for a few years now, and sadly there is very little organized Blood Bowl I’ve been able to find around here. I’ve met some great coaches at the tournaments I’ve played at in Western NY, MA, and CT, but I’d love to get a local league started here and bring more coaches to the game in this area.

If anyone is interested let me know. Currently I’ve been playing games locally with a friend from college at local game shop Zombie Planet, and we’d love to find enough coaches for a proper league.

Reply with quote Back to top
Garion26Offline
Post subject: RE: NY Capital Region Blood Bowl seeking coaches for new lea  PostPosted: Mar 14, 2018 - 02:27 PM

United States of America
hey man there have to be folks playing some.

There is a Age of Sigmar of the Capital Region Facebook group that is moderately active. Worth posting in there looking for folks.

Have you checked the player finder/league finder?

You may be able to have a league that spans multiple stores.

Also if you are looking for online play I've got an online league we'd love to have you in.

Post subject: RE: NY Capital Region Blood Bowl seeking coaches for new lea  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2018 - 02:13 PM

This league is getting very close to kicking off (I'm cc'd on the emails even though I'm too far away to participate) ping the OP for details or if no response email me at daboyzrocgt at gmail dot com

grimfoeOffline
Post subject: RE: NY Capital Region Blood Bowl seeking coaches for new lea  PostPosted: Nov 21, 2018 - 04:38 AM

United States of America
Thanks for pointing me to this post Gary.

We are, indeed ready to kickoff the league. I already have half a dozen coaches ready to go without any advertising. Gary’s helped point several in our direction. I’d like to have a kickoff event next Friday. The 30th. We would sign everyone up and play the first round or even two. If you’re interested you xan contact me by email at: ken@barberstormwater.com. I have more information and a pretty flyer. I’m thinking the league would run from Dec through Mar with a tournament style playoff event in March for trophies, etc. We’re not going to be tied to any one store as playing space is hard to come by locally. The reporting and league info will be online so you can get your matches wherever you want. Probably just one game requires each two weeks.

Thanks, again. Look forward to hearing from you.
Ken

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic