NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 07:38 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fend. LOL. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mohgreenOffline
Post subject: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 01:22 PM

United States of America
So, I'm Mohgreen. A player out of Virginia. I'm going to the World Cup.

But I need a team! If you know you're Going, and have a space on your team you need to fill, let me know!

It will be just me, no wife/kids in tow. Willing to split car rental/uber/whatever costs, as well as Hotel rooms. Non-Smoker and prefer the same for a roommate.

Game wise, I'm solid in the 150's for my NAF tournaments. Nuffle has blessed me with an affinity for 1's with whatever dice I use. But I can usually adapt and improvise anyway.

Preferred teams: Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, and Wood Elves. I'm not opposed to running Slann or Khemri either.

The Tournaments only a year away! Lets make plans!

Reply with quote Back to top
sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 03:27 PM
President

England
Excellent - good luck! I recommend TFF and the BB Community on Facebook too, if you're so inclined Smile

GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 07:51 PM
Former President

United States of America
I mean, you were tagged in that team-building thread of Larry's. You don't like those guys?

TojurubOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 13, 2018 - 03:17 AM

Germany
and if everything fails, please note that is is possible to sign up as a single player and then the OC will put you in team. But of course we prefer full teams in order to reduce work (we are as lazy as anybody Razz )

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

mohgreenOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 13, 2018 - 01:12 PM

United States of America
I remember seeing the post, but not that I was tagged? I'll dig it up!

frozenflameOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 04:35 AM

United States of America
I am interested in going but am not certain I will be able to. I meet all of your requirements for a roommate, but if I can go it will be my first time at the world cup and I am not certain what all it entails. I saw mention of a chess clock, is that something we use? If so I have a few I could possibly bring.

TojurubOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 06:51 AM

Germany
      frozenflame wrote:
I saw mention of a chess clock, is that something we use? If so I have a few I could possibly bring.

where did you see that? Details for things like that have not been published for World Cup 4

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 07:45 AM
Former President

United States of America
Probably in the documentation for the previous World Cup. It was recommended that you download an app as opposed to bringing a physical timer, though.

frozenflameOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 02:22 PM

United States of America
Yes from the previous world cup. A chess clock is a wonderful idea, nothing worse than losing a game because you only play 10 turns in a game

vorrtOffline
Post subject: Re: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2018 - 11:25 AM

United States of America
      mohgreen wrote:
So, I'm Mohgreen. A player out of Virginia. I'm going to the World Cup.

But I need a team! If you know you're Going, and have a space on your team you need to fill, let me know!

It will be just me, no wife/kids in tow. Willing to split car rental/uber/whatever costs, as well as Hotel rooms. Non-Smoker and prefer the same for a roommate.

Game wise, I'm solid in the 150's for my NAF tournaments. Nuffle has blessed me with an affinity for 1's with whatever dice I use. But I can usually adapt and improvise anyway.

Preferred teams: Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, and Wood Elves. I'm not opposed to running Slann or Khemri either.

The Tournaments only a year away! Lets make plans!

I too am looking for a team to go to the World Cup with. I'm in Lafayette, Indiana.

Willing to share similar costs, also a non-smoker.

Preferred teams: Dwarves, Dark Elves, Brettonians, Goblins, Humans. I've only got 4 or so NAF tourneys under my belt, but I play in three different BB2 leagues with an average of 4-5 games a week played.

Nuffle and I are very much the perfect definition of a "Feast or Famine" relationship. I tend to push my luck more than I should, but 60% of the time it works every time.

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Apr 09, 2018 - 06:28 PM

Undisclosed
Any US coaches (or possibly others) looking for teams or more info, we have a community on Facebook for people going to World Cup.
https://www.facebook.com/roadtothenafworldcup/
Check it out and hopefully we'll see you there!

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic