NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 18, 2024 - 06:15 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You have a thick skull. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mohgreenOffline
Post subject: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 01:22 PM

United States of America
So, I'm Mohgreen. A player out of Virginia. I'm going to the World Cup.

But I need a team! If you know you're Going, and have a space on your team you need to fill, let me know!

It will be just me, no wife/kids in tow. Willing to split car rental/uber/whatever costs, as well as Hotel rooms. Non-Smoker and prefer the same for a roommate.

Game wise, I'm solid in the 150's for my NAF tournaments. Nuffle has blessed me with an affinity for 1's with whatever dice I use. But I can usually adapt and improvise anyway.

Preferred teams: Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, and Wood Elves. I'm not opposed to running Slann or Khemri either.

The Tournaments only a year away! Lets make plans!

Reply with quote Back to top
sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 03:27 PM
President

England
Excellent - good luck! I recommend TFF and the BB Community on Facebook too, if you're so inclined Smile

GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 12, 2018 - 07:51 PM
Former President

United States of America
I mean, you were tagged in that team-building thread of Larry's. You don't like those guys?

TojurubOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 13, 2018 - 03:17 AM

Germany
and if everything fails, please note that is is possible to sign up as a single player and then the OC will put you in team. But of course we prefer full teams in order to reduce work (we are as lazy as anybody Razz )

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

mohgreenOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 13, 2018 - 01:12 PM

United States of America
I remember seeing the post, but not that I was tagged? I'll dig it up!

frozenflameOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 04:35 AM

United States of America
I am interested in going but am not certain I will be able to. I meet all of your requirements for a roommate, but if I can go it will be my first time at the world cup and I am not certain what all it entails. I saw mention of a chess clock, is that something we use? If so I have a few I could possibly bring.

TojurubOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 06:51 AM

Germany
      frozenflame wrote:
I saw mention of a chess clock, is that something we use? If so I have a few I could possibly bring.

where did you see that? Details for things like that have not been published for World Cup 4

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 07:45 AM
Former President

United States of America
Probably in the documentation for the previous World Cup. It was recommended that you download an app as opposed to bringing a physical timer, though.

frozenflameOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Feb 27, 2018 - 02:22 PM

United States of America
Yes from the previous world cup. A chess clock is a wonderful idea, nothing worse than losing a game because you only play 10 turns in a game

vorrtOffline
Post subject: Re: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2018 - 11:25 AM

United States of America
      mohgreen wrote:
So, I'm Mohgreen. A player out of Virginia. I'm going to the World Cup.

But I need a team! If you know you're Going, and have a space on your team you need to fill, let me know!

It will be just me, no wife/kids in tow. Willing to split car rental/uber/whatever costs, as well as Hotel rooms. Non-Smoker and prefer the same for a roommate.

Game wise, I'm solid in the 150's for my NAF tournaments. Nuffle has blessed me with an affinity for 1's with whatever dice I use. But I can usually adapt and improvise anyway.

Preferred teams: Necromantic, Norse, Nurgle, and Wood Elves. I'm not opposed to running Slann or Khemri either.

The Tournaments only a year away! Lets make plans!

I too am looking for a team to go to the World Cup with. I'm in Lafayette, Indiana.

Willing to share similar costs, also a non-smoker.

Preferred teams: Dwarves, Dark Elves, Brettonians, Goblins, Humans. I've only got 4 or so NAF tourneys under my belt, but I play in three different BB2 leagues with an average of 4-5 games a week played.

Nuffle and I are very much the perfect definition of a "Feast or Famine" relationship. I tend to push my luck more than I should, but 60% of the time it works every time.

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: NAF World Cup 2019 - Looking for a Team  PostPosted: Apr 09, 2018 - 06:28 PM

Undisclosed
Any US coaches (or possibly others) looking for teams or more info, we have a community on Facebook for people going to World Cup.
https://www.facebook.com/roadtothenafworldcup/
Check it out and hopefully we'll see you there!

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic