NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 09:57 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle loves you. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bastion01Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2018 - 03:43 PM

United States of America
      gjnoronh wrote:
Hey are you allowing anything from the new SPIKE magazine releases over the last few months? Specifically thinking about stars.

Thanks for asking!
I know we've already spoken but I wanted to set this down for anyone else who might be wondering :
Unless it's in the official Approved NAF sanctioned Tournament documentation it will not be legal in the NoVA Open Tournaments. This is largely to avoid confusion and prevent a piecemeal approach to the rules used for those among us not as well informed as others.

No Spike! dudes this year at the least.

Reply with quote Back to top
bastion01Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 14, 2018 - 01:06 PM

United States of America
Blood Bowl at the NoVA Open in 2018 had more coaches than ever before for the fifth straight year.
Every single year when I think we've topped out the community comes through with more surprises.
This was the first year we instituted the Tiered ranking system for team bonuses and it appears to have worked out fantastically. There were more 'low-tier/low-win' teams in the lists than ever before and the top two competitors were grim and intense throughout the final, pivotal round of play. Those traditionally low-ranked teams even placed for prizes that don't involve spoons. Each year brings new input and new players and makes me look forward to the next.

Garion26Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 20, 2018 - 02:15 PM

United States of America
Great event I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommend to others thinking about making it. I couldn't do the late night event but daytime had around 32 players.
Really a ton of fun, great crowd of guys.

NOVA Open itself was an incredible blast and a destination in and of itself.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic