NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 03:57 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Chaos team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 07:58 AM

Germany
The World Cup Organisation Committee is proud to announce that the links for Rental Car and Hotel Reservations are now available on the official WC4 webpage (under "Registration"). It is available in all 5 languages.

Please note, that despite our efforts to reach the lowest prices possible, there might be limited special offers on Expedia.com, Booking.com or other webpages, which are cheaper than the rates we have negotiated. Before making reservations, we advise you to explore these options as well.

Reply with quote Back to top
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 08:05 AM

Canada
A couple of the hotels don't seem to have the dates available on their websites yet, do we need to call them?

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 09:43 AM

Germany
Best is to write them an email. It is possible that they reserve the rooms for the WorldCup.

TojurubOffline
Post subject: RE: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 01:08 PM

Germany
on the hotel webpages the dates might not be available, but for the special link on our webpage they should be available, because we have reserved rooms especially for the time around the WC4

Twyllenimor wrote:
Best is to write them an email. It is possible that they reserve the rooms for the WorldCup.

I would not recommend this. This might lead to confusion and misunderstanding. The hotels, Vorarlarlberg Tourism and the World Cup have made reservations only for coaches. These reservations can be claimed by following the link on the WC4 homepage

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

Last edited by Tojurub on Sep 05, 2018 - 01:12 PM; edited 1 time in total

TojurubOffline
Post subject: RE: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 01:09 PM

Germany
In regards of the rental cars: please keep in mind that these special rates can be obtained in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. The rates are the same within each country, but differ slightly between the countries, mostly because of a different Value Added Tax percentage in the countries (or different currency in Switzerland)

RavertenOffline
Post subject: Re: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2018 - 11:52 PM

Germany
      Twyllenimor wrote:
The World Cup Organisation Committee is proud to announce that the links for Rental Car and Hotel Reservations are now available on the official WC4 webpage (under "Registration"). It is available in all 5 languages.

I have a question, if I really understood it.

During the registration for WC3 in Lucca I could book hotels for the whole team in one order for everybody based on available hotels at this time.

Now for WC4 in Dornbirn I could start booking for my team already now, but have to book one room after another, right?

Yesterday after announcement i tried to find a hotel for 7 people (yeah, we‘ll be a 6+1 team) with no results displayed. This changed after i switched to i.e. 2 people.

Is this correct, like i‘ve summarized it?

Additional question: could I book hotels as well during registration in some kind of other way or does it make no sense at all to wait for the start of registration because booking of hotels still will be a separated process and I better should have started yesterday Wink?

Thx for answers!

Cheers

Jens, from Hamburg (Germany), we are all looking forward to a fantastic 4th Worldcup next year! Keep up the good work in all further preparations!

TojurubOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 06, 2018 - 12:54 AM

Germany
Technically, you can book already now or later, however you like it best.

If you follow the link on the WC4 Website, you will be guided to the booking site from Vorarlberg Tourism. There you can define the rooms for the whole team.

Under Travel Dates, you can enter the time frame you want to stay, e.g. 03.Oct 2019 until 07.Oct 2019, then you enter the rooms under Occupancy.

For example: As a 7 man squad, you can book 2+2+3 or 2+2+2+1 (or any other combination)
Enter the info for the first hotel room with 2 Adults, then click on "+Add Unit" and enter the info for the second room and continue until all coaches are covered for..... and then you click on "Search" and you get a list of hotels, which offer this combination and when you click oon "Book now" you book the all the rooms at once.

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Rental Cars & Hotel Reservation  PostPosted: Sep 16, 2018 - 12:52 AM

Germany
There are pictures of the coaching stuff minis of the Thornpear Valleyshockers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram... Just have a look!

You can order them at the registration phase to the WorldCup.

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 18, 2018 - 08:45 AM

Germany
Infos for hotel reservations at the WorldCup :

Please do not call the hotels directly to book, but use the booking link on the website.
If you have any general questions about the hotel, please email them.

Please do not book by phone!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic