NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 06:23 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fly little halfling, Fly rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TootsOffline
Post subject: OBBLM - League Creation  PostPosted: Mar 10, 2019 - 05:14 AM

Wales
Good morning,

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong forum, this is my first post here and i don't understand what goes where yet.

I'm the Commissioner of a 8 - 12 player table top blood bowl league. We've played 4 seasons so far. The league is growing and everyone is having a great time. To make the league more accessible i thought i'd have a crack at hosting the league on OBBLM. That way coaches can look at the league during their lunch break, evenings, whilst cooking tea, whenever they get a spare moment rather than waiting for the fortnightly email i send out which contains results from the past fortnight's games and changes to league standings, team TVs etc.

I've submitted two league creation requests on the OBBLM website and haven't heard anything back. I've checked to see if there is a messaging area on the OBBLM website but cant see anything. I've checked for messages on this website and cant see anything. I've checked the spam folder on my personnel email account - nothing. Is there something obvious i am missing?

The new season is set to start on 01/04/2019 and i was hoping to have the league hosted by now so coaches can start submitting their teams for the new season. If i cant figure this out soon i'm going to have to revert back to the email and spreadsheet approach I've used for the past 4 seasons, which would be a shame.

Any advice and guidance that is offered up would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Toots

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic