NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 05:05 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I'm so good I lick my own arm rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeJanOffline
Post subject: Dutch Open, February 6-7 2021, Amsterdam - Brewery Edition  PostPosted: Aug 22, 2020 - 06:33 AM

Netherlands
The Dutch Open will take place in a brewery in Amsterdam this year.

Pre-registration

The rules will be BB 2016, 3 tiers. The details are still under discussion, and will be finalized after the annual rules review.

We will have at least 30 places available, and are negotiating terms to expand the capacity with the venue. We need to strike a balance between the increased risk of cancelations and maximizing capacity. Tickets will be offered to pre-registered coaches in order of pre-registration.

Pre-registered coaches:
1 - DukeJan
2 - SirSebstar
3 - mepmuff
4 - yurinator
5 - Tom
6 - Jelmer
7 - Grotemuis
8 - Saki
9 - Amok
10 - Edwin
11 - Sywert
12 - Gorbad
13 - Barfboy
14 - Crack_n_Crunch
15 - Sjenky
16 - Dave
17 - Amok
18 - JaM
19 - miloquaser
20 - Erik
21 - Snotty
22 - Shadowblade
23 - DrDrez
24 - Engmir
25 - Eelco
26 - Jeroen
27 - Bjorgrim
28 - Jelle

Reply with quote Back to top
DukeJanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 22, 2020 - 09:07 AM

Netherlands
Corona, COVID-19, SARS-CoV2, and Nurgle Rot

As you may have noticed, there is a virus going around and it is we cannot organize the tournament in the same set-up as previous years.

We have found a venue that will allow for a 30 participant tournament following the rules currently in place in the Netherlands. However, these rules are subject to change and Amsterdam has recently announced escallation policies that ould lead to last minute cancellation.

In general:
    We may need to cancel at short notice if there is an outbreak
    In case of COVID related cancellations we aim to give full refunds. If we need to make any exceptions to this, it will be determined when the registration fee is communicated.
    If you have a cold or other Covid-19 symptoms at the time of the tournament you will not come to the venue and notify us of your cancellation.
    If your country recommends you not to travel to Amsterdam at the time of the tournament: please notify us and cancel your registration.
    If you are travelling from any place on this list you will need to self-quarantine for 10 days before the tournament. Please check this list during the 2 weeks prior to the tournament. If your location is listed: please notify us and cancel your participation.
    Whether or not you suffer from Nurgle Rot, please use deodorant .

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic