NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 30, 2024 - 01:48 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sciscoOffline
Post subject: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own personal  PostPosted: Aug 29, 2020 - 08:49 AM

Sweden
Hi again,

It your friendly neighborhood pitchdesigner. Got some serious weather here in Sweden so i finally finished up the new and improved free NAF Sevens pitch design - ready to grab thru my googledrive (will eventually/hopefully be on NAF:s site later on). Below it is the standard NAF pitch design free to grab for those that missed it.

NAF Sevens:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGVuvYoUl7UwZxjtn4JhJyInkRQgyOXK/view?usp=sharing

NAF Standard:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vD9Zms6aU8TGaKt-2YtcNzt-Air92zvV/view?usp=sharing

Looking for something more personal? Look below!

Im somewhat changing how i do designs on demand - Im moving away from doing full redesigns etc. cause of the stress and time it consumed. Instead i offer a personalized version of the standard pitch. You can get your own personalized design with a change of color and pitch icon (as the example in the pictures with SWEBBA) as a jpg to do what you want with! OR get it printed at Deep Cut Studios with a lower price for the design - they do high quality 2 mm neoprene with rubber bottom that resist water and can be gently handwashed from beer etc.

20 € - A jpg of your personlized pitch

Use it as you want! Print as many pitches for your league or tournament as you want and sell or give them away!

OR

50€ - A printed neoprene mat with your personlized theme on. You also get the jpg sent to you.

We print at Deep Cut Studios (they charge 40 € for a print - so your only paying 10 € extra for your personlized theme!

Find me on Facebook - Smoland Gaming Mats, easiest is to send me a chat message!

If/when the 2020 rules changes the tables a bit i will probebly do some updates on the standard and Sevens NAF ones - which most likely wont happen until it releases early/mid(?) 2021.

Some personalized pitches

Ps. did i already do a design for you? Contact me and get the jpg for free (you already payed for it once afterall).

Also if you print my designs up id love to see a picture thru direct message or here in the thread - i rarely get to see them in "real life".

Thanks all and stay safe out there// Smoland Gaming Mats, Scisco

Last edited by scisco on Sep 01, 2020 - 12:06 AM; edited 4 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
sciscoOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers  PostPosted: Aug 30, 2020 - 03:57 AM

Sweden
How dumb and/or personal can you make your pitch? Well i did this for a friend in a local league

sciscoOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers  PostPosted: Sep 01, 2020 - 12:05 AM

Sweden
And another one - ive also updated my offer so now you can get ur personlized pitch printed!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic