NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 03:53 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Griff fancies Zara! Heard it from Varag..... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gorgazamsnatchaOffline
Post subject: Stunty Teams?!  PostPosted: Mar 20, 2022 - 08:35 PM

United States of America
Forgive me but I am a relatively new player, just finished my first tournament and have only played in a couple leagues to date.

My question is about what consitutes a stunty team? There is a lot of conflicting information out there.

Can you run a lizardmen stunty team? If so then why would you not be able to run a black orc stunty team?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Reply with quote Back to top
GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Stunty Teams?!  PostPosted: Mar 21, 2022 - 06:51 AM
Former President

United States of America
This is defined by each organizer/commissioner. Since the advent of BB20, we've seen (or at least I've seen) less of the "alt" stunty teams like underworld goblins and skinks in event manuals. But yes, if you included those, I don't see why goblin bruisers wouldn't also be an option. Pretty sure they'd also be the worst option, though!

DirkOffline
Post subject: RE: Stunty Teams?!  PostPosted: Mar 21, 2022 - 03:50 PM

Germany
Just to add another thing to consider as in our region on the one hand the alternative stunty teams were sometimes an option but on the other ogres counted only as stunty with a maximum for the ogres, now with someone new in charge for the tournament series it is ruled only the normal stunties go into the series stunty ranking. So less stunty fun, but more of an equal treatment for all tournaments!

And just to ensure what we mean with alternative stunty teams as you mention being new:
- Lzardman without Saurus
- Underworld without Skaven (or rarely without Skaven Positionals)

Appling this to stunty Black Orc would mean no Black Orcs.

And with BB2020 many options for starplayers are gone which made stunties at least a bit competitive or you see list that do not feel like stunties, but more like superstars with small sidekicks (like Morg, Hakflem + stunty of your choice).

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic