NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 03:12 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Miss Next Game. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
topasOffline
Post subject: Topas - TSC at your service  PostPosted: Nov 13, 2023 - 02:41 PM

Germany
Hi all,

wanted to quickly introduce myself since you have probably heard that I am the new NAF Tournament Series Coordinator.
I am Tom from Munich, Germany and I play Bloodbowl since about 1994, albeit with roughly an 17 year hiatus in between. My favorite races are Woodies and Dwarves. I am not a frequent Bloodbowl traveller, but I ensure to attend the World Cups and Eurobowls and I am looking forward to meet you there.

A few notes with regard to the Series.
Basically all relevant information can be found here.

A few asks:

• post your Series optimally during Dec of the previous year or at least some weeks prior to the first tournament. Approval will be done by me by making the post sticky.
  • put the name of the series and also the current year in the post title
  • ensure to put the following information in the post. Naf Name of the TSO, Series (structured/open), Stunty gets a prize or not.
  • add all information as required here

And please note that a tournament must receive advance permission from the TSC or TD if it wants to take part in more than one series. This will usually not be permitted.

If your series is approved you can use one of the banners on your website: https://www.thenaf.net/about-the-naf/naf-logo/

If there are open questions left, please contact me on this forum or Discord or via email (topas@thenaf.net).

Cheers
Tom / Topas

Last edited by topas on Mar 02, 2024 - 02:22 PM; edited 2 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
topasOffline
Post subject: RE: Topas - TSC at your service  PostPosted: Dec 04, 2023 - 03:11 PM

Germany
One addition: I am in the process of setting up a specific channel on the NAF Discord server for Tournament Series Organizers only. This is planned that I share updates there and that you can ask questions to fellow TSOs.
I will share all relevant updates here, but Discord is easier for communication. You can mute all other channels in case you do not want to get too many messages, and probably this channel will not be highly active considering the limited amount of news per year. But I still hope this is a worthwhile endeaver and you will join ...

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic