NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 07:28 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The few. The proud. The three on the line. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MiloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 07:15 PM

Switzerland
I'll confirm that it was intended to be 0-4 in the first place. The 0-6 was simply a typo. You'll note that in another part of the rules it mentions the limit of 4.

Milo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
McDethOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 03:08 AM

philodox wrote:
I called the GW Trolls that are here in the U.S. They told me that the rotter team is allowed 0-6 Rotters. How did you find out that the next annual is going to change it to 0-4?

Never ever ask GW trolls about rules, Ass and elbow and the whereabouts of each come to mind

JmacOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 10:52 PM

Another question about the Rotters... Well, actualy it's about Foul Appearance. Do they stack? For example.. I have 3 FA players within 3 squares of the ball. Does the opposing coach's player have -3 to pick up the ball? I have been told both yes and no from various players. I was wondering if anyone heard something from an official source?

If the FA does stack, god forbid someone who plays against an experienced Nurgle team. They'll never pick up or catch the ball except on 6's... First doubles roll for all my beastmen will be FA... Kind of hard to pick the ball up when you're always -4 or -5 to your rolls

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
AnthonyTBBFOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 10:59 PM

Toronto, ON
It does stack. However, FA only affects catches and passes, not pick ups.

Orion Cup - June 8, 2013

snew
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 22, 2003 - 07:18 AM

Can the Rotters have an apothecary? I was under the impression they couldn't. I don't have the mag yet so I can't check.

NarkoticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 22, 2003 - 08:51 AM

snotsngrots wrote:
Can the Rotters have an apothecary? I was under the impression they couldn't. I don't have the mag yet so I can't check.

The mag says no (because of fluff and the possibility to get Nurgle Chaos Players for free by the beast killing opponents). At TBB there is a discussion about this.

Furthermore, I do not like the Beast of Nurgle as it is proposed in the Mag. Too muich skills stacked onto that and too expensive for a single player (= you cannot afford it early in the game except you start with lousy RR and FF, and when you can afford it much later it rocks completely, making the argument that it will build your team with free players obsolete).

I prefer the stats as found at blood-bowl.net. They gave him MA+1, AV-1 and dropped thick skull and stand firm, reducing its price from 160K to 140K. Sounds ok for me. And if you use the old archive beast of nurgle (the odd tentacled sluglike one) and not the new muscle/flesh Chaos spawn, you can really imagine how he grabs everyone and does not let go Cool

As far as I can recall the blood-bowl.net version is:
4/6/1/9, Big, really stupid, mighty blow, foul appearance, regeneration, tenctacles, nurgle's rot/ 140K [S/G/Phy]

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic