NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 11:04 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Neck! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cthulhu-gumpOffline
Post subject: Illawarra Tournament...?  PostPosted: Aug 13, 2003 - 03:12 AM

Some mates and I are looking at runing a tournament in the Illawarra , south of Sydney,sometime around November. We've had a bit of interest on the WGAU and are wondering if there is interest on here.

We'll probably have about 8 to 10 boards, which limits the numbers that we have, but at the moment it looks like being a backyard event at my place. I know this seems but we've been running a Clan wars storyline tournament like this for about three years and it seems to work so far

At the moment it is looking like a one-off event, but if it runs well we're keen to expand it to a hall and expand the numbers.

Let me know if your interested.

Reply with quote Back to top
BabsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 04, 2003 - 03:07 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Best thing to do is get the word out through your local gaming club and get a (preferably A3 colour) poster up at supporting hobby stores.

GW can be a pain about whether they'll let you advertise in their store - but almost all other hobby stores are really supportive.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Cthulhu-gumpOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 07, 2003 - 02:11 AM

Thanks alot, our group holds a few gamesdays like these, so organising them aint a problem. We've got support from Neil Holoway at Shadowforge Miniatures and we've got a painted figure up for grabs, painted by a guy called Neil Wood, who's won about 8 or so Demon awards.

Its just a matter of finding out if theres any interest. Theres about 7 or 8 spots already filled and its just a matter of filling the rest of the spots.

Thanks once again. Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic