NAF Logo
leftstar May 18, 2024 - 11:06 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle is a Blackshirt rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 25, 2003 - 07:00 AM

Erm let's see, it costs about 100 euros including the coach ticket and ferry across the Channel, but the actual entrance fee to GD will be around 10-20 euros I guess?
Anyways, if you only want to go to Games Day for BloodBowl it might not be worth it, last year I saw the new Wood Elves (pretty models, but they're Elves so they suck no matter how good the models are Wink) and the BloodBowl Tomb Kings were already on sale...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
TravellerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 25, 2003 - 07:45 AM

Germany
First time i went to GD Germany two years ago. Argh, what a big mess, chaos, crasy people, mostly younger than me... Shocked

Second time GD, last year,uff, still a mess, but more organised, the same crasy people like me, and age doesnt matter with this kind of hobby Very Happy

It´s fun to see all those ideas, not only BB, but Warhammer, 40k and what else... and talking with people from age 8 to 55 about this hobby. Some kids ask for my autogramm just in case if i win a Demon Surprised Also to see the newest releases like the new BB ogres, watching the demonstration games... it´s fun.

Entrance fee of the GD Germany was about 10-15 euro for the whole day. I stayed from 9am to 5pm to see if i win something... i was told later from one of the jury, it was close, but still not good enough Crying or Very sad I hope next GD they will give three demons plus a kind of ranking 4-10, just to see, if you under the first 10 places....

Traveller

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2003 - 01:11 AM

I could've done with a 4-10 ranking Rolling Eyes
Well, at least you get a nice sticker to show peeps that you entered the Deamons Wink
Where is GD Germany held anyway? Not in Essen, right?

Martijn

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
TravellerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2003 - 01:56 AM

Germany
just a short jump over the border. at Koeln. If you go for it, lets exchange handy numbers to meet there Smile I did this last year with another ebayer at the GD and than i visited him at Essen in october for the big " Spiel02" fare. Smile Was great , too.

Traveller

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 26, 2003 - 02:30 AM

Koln isn't so far from Nimwegen Mr. Green But I still gotta check if I can come though...

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic