NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 01:53 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Bonehead. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tommyboyOffline
Post subject: MORDHEIM PLAYERS, I need your HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PostPosted: Mar 03, 2003 - 01:05 PM

I need the warband articles for the Reiklanders, Middenheimers, and Marienburgers.

I'm trying to develop a Human League, much like the Clan Bowl and Worlds Edge Superleague. Humans only- NOT LIKE PUB BOWL!!!!!!

I want each team to have it's own distinct flavor. I was able to get info on Averlander and Ostlander from the GW website and figuered I'd use Galak's Kislev team as a guideline.

Any help at all would be great!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
CervidalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 03, 2003 - 02:37 PM

You can find each of them on GW's website. Check out the Mordheim section.

tommyboyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 03, 2003 - 03:09 PM

I have, I need the articles- like they have for Averlanders, Ostlanders and Kislev. I need more of the background and in-depth info on the warbands. I really don't want to pop $15 to ??? on the Mordheim rule book just to find out this info and then never use it again.

GrumbledookOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 04, 2003 - 03:52 AM

www.google.com

Jon

CervidalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 04, 2003 - 05:44 AM

Ever take a look at the Empire WHFB army list? You might be able to find the rules in there. If you have any chums with the book, you could probably browse through there.

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 05, 2003 - 07:57 AM

Well, Mariënburgers are the Dutch (so they're the best! Razz)
They are all very rich and considered foppish and posh by the poor guys from the Empire. Furthermore, Marienburgers are not religious and do not recognize Karl Franz as Emperor. They only worship their Burgomaster (was that Emannuele?). In fact, Marienburg is not really part of the Empire but an independant city-state (and who is this Sigmar-bloke again? Wink)
Oh, and altough they look like spoiled rich gitz, they have very good weapons and armour and are very adept at knocking your brains out (that is in Mordheim represented by having a lot of extra Gold Crowns to spend when starting the warband)

Middenheimers are followers of Ulric, the Wolf God, and they do not wear helmets (that's for sissy's!) and they DO use huge hammers (that's for cool guys!). They are big and strong and bearded and run around in wolf pelts as a sign of how hip they are and stuff...

...And that's as far as I can help you without an books at hand... But you can find loads of info at google.com etc. indeed...

Martijn

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 05, 2003 - 07:58 AM

Wait a sec... During the time of Mordheim (IC 1999 - 500 years before the current time), Mariënburg was ruled by Margherita... Or Margriet.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic