NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 03:49 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Leap over this you Wood Elf scum! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ZinakOffline
Post subject: Tournament in Harrisburg, PA  PostPosted: Mar 03, 2004 - 11:42 AM

Undisclosed

The Adventurer's Guild in Harrisburg PA in preparation (and promotion) of their Adventuer's Guild Blood Bowl League (AGBBL) spring season is sponsoring a one day tournament.

The date will be Sunday April 4. Starting at 11:00 am and running till about 8:00 pm. This is not a NAF sanctioned tourney. There will be a $5 entrance fee and prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers (plus a best painted award).

Go to the The Adventurer's Guild website for directions. We are less than 2 hours from both Philly and Baltimore.

All coaches will play three games in a swiss style tourney. The tournament will use the AGBBL rulebook which has only a few minor variations from the Living Rulebook (and includes several experimental teams).

For more details see our league forum which has the complete tourney announcement and links to the rulebook.

We will also be using an experimental d66 kick-off table (we re trying it out to decide whether or not to include it in our league).

Post here if you have any questions or contact Jeremy Smith (bampf@bampf.com) for more details or to let them know if you think you re coming.

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
XtremeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 03, 2004 - 08:50 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
      Quote:
This is not a NAF sanctioned tourney

Why not?

ZinakOffline
Post subject: No-NAF  PostPosted: Mar 04, 2004 - 08:07 AM

Undisclosed

The main reason is none of the organizers are NAF members. What is required to get the tournament sanctioned? I can pass along the info.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
ggierschOffline
Post subject: To Get Your Tournament Sacnctioned...  PostPosted: Mar 09, 2004 - 09:29 PM

Just feel free to contact me next time. The biggy is allowing at least 3 months in advance for advertisement and the chance for NAF people to attend. Looking forward to hearing about your next NAF sanctioned tournament!

Gregg

ZinakOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 10, 2004 - 10:00 AM

Undisclosed

I think this was kinda last minute, so the 3 months woulda been tough. Next time though... definitely next time.

SuMOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 28, 2004 - 05:06 PM

WORMLEYSBURG, PA
I'm part of this crew, and there are also others in the Adventurer's Guild that are members here on the NAF forum...

Because I joined this forum and received my Membership card, means I'm a NAF Member right???

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic