NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 05:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Ankle! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 20, 2004 - 06:39 PM

Germany
Hello everybody.....it's time to say thanks!

The tourney is over and we had 12 people attending...like a family event Smile

First I'd like to say thank you to Tim (and Old_Man_Monkey) for their help with the website database and the tournament Excel sheet.

Tim, you did an absolute wonderful job by creating such a nice tool. It worked perfectly!

I also would like to thank the players who came from all across the midwest (IL, WI & MN).

I will update the website soon to show the results. Here a quick glimpse of the awards:

Overall Winner: CBBakke King with his unbeaten Orcs (runner-up: Majortusk, Khemri)

Best Painting award: Majortusk's Khemri (did it again) (runner up: Tojurub/Human)

Most Sporting Coach: mikestachnik (runner-up: Charger)

Most TD: CBBakke 11 TD (award went to runner-up: Meat with Skaven 10TD)

Best Defense: Liviath's Skaven gave up only 4TD (award went to runner-up Tojurub 5TD)

Most Casualties: Majortusk caused 30CAS Shocked Shocked with his Khemri * (award went to runner-up: Liviath)

Last place: Nightfalke (Human), (award went to "runner-up" Rotten Sock (Halfling))

Special award for the most affective wizard: Nightfalkes wizard was able to keep his opponents player turned into a toad for 4 turns

*...30 CAS, of which 12 were caused in a game against halflings

Thanks again for coming

Tojurub

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

Reply with quote Back to top
ggierschOffline
Post subject: A Fun Time!  PostPosted: Jun 21, 2004 - 08:48 PM

Glad I went. The tournament was a good time, even though I lost my voice that weekend!

It was fun to play another Halfling team and to finally get a chance to play a game with Tojurub. Hope to see a few of the locals at the Source at one of our upcoming tournaments.

The tournament ran smoothly and the prizes were fantastic. I know that the group I came with was happy they came. Tojurub made it look like running a tournament was easy!

Looking forward to playing some of you again in the future,

Gregg

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 22, 2004 - 05:46 AM

Germany
The standings are up on the tournament website...pictures will follow soon

majortuskOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 22, 2004 - 10:22 AM

United States of America
again I cant thank you enough Torsten, someone who offers his couch to sleep on when a poor chap has no money, and even offfered to transport that same poor soul to the tournament. Thank you again Smile

That was one of my best showings in a tournament, usually I do extremely well on the first day then tank it on the second Smile I was a bit scared though when one of my mummies was turned into a toad, while he was on the front line surrounded by halflings Smile could have been one of the rare times a halfling could get a 3 dice block on a mummy Razz

I did notice one thing as I was adding it up in my head, against the poor halfling player where I racked up 15 casualties (only 12 counted, 3 were failed Dodges) that he had 17 players Razz 15 in dead/injured box, 1 in ko box and 1 halfling still left on the field.

Everyone that I played, I had a great time with. and I am finally glad I got to play you, before you went back to germany. Maybe next year at the BB2005 I can take you on Smile

BBC Lockerroom

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2004 - 12:17 AM

Germany
Some of the participants asked me to publish the score sheet I made for the tourney...so I posted it on the website under News

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic