NAF Logo
leftstar May 18, 2024 - 05:24 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Jaw! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
arcane257Offline
Post subject: Skaven roster for 12 game league?  PostPosted: Sep 06, 2004 - 03:35 PM

My league is about to start the new season (complete reset with team that won the play offs getting free reroll for there next team). I am going to do skaven but not sure on the start I want. The league has chaos dwarves, lizardmen, delves, helves, welves, chaos, and orcs so far. Should be about 10 teams total once everyone picks. This is a LRB 3 league. It will be a scheduled league so I wont be able to choose when I play peeps.
So far this is what I am thinking
Rat ogre
2 storm vermin
2 gutter runners
1 thrower
5 linos
2 rerolls
9ff

I mainly want the rat ogre cause he is a great target. He draws a lot of fouls and blitzs so should as a result help protect the rest of my team. As for spares while nice I have found that I can score with just a few skaven on the field due to there 7+ movement.
Any other starting rosters I should be thinking of?
Thanks for the advice,
arcane

Reply with quote Back to top
RonnieOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 06, 2004 - 03:59 PM

ur having 11 players as a starting team without an apothercary hmm tricky what about this ???

2x Storm Vermin
3x Gutter Rinners
1x Thrower
6x Lineman

2x Rerolls
9x Fanfactor

u got the 12 players and fanfactor to go with it. Head for an apothecary 1st then go for the Rat Ogre. You got 3 Gutter Runners to make trouble and score touchdowns and 2 Storm Vermin. Rat Ogres cause trouble and produces a target and what happens if u lose your Rat Ogre 1st game and u can't apoth thats 130k lost. Not Nice

Hope this helps!!!!! Wink

Best Performance Bloodbowl 2006
Worst Performance Spikey 2004

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic