NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 09:16 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Got Block? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ShortarseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 23, 2003 - 12:09 PM

Quote:

Congrats ... you've obsoleted the Goblin team.

The other thing you cannot do with any suggestion is not create a team that is automatically superior to the Goblin team. IE ... the roster should not be Goblin+

Galak

Granted
My last suggestion had flaws, how about making 0-4 Ogres0-2 Gobbos and 0-6 of something else without RS Characteristic? Hob Gobs for example Question or just limiting the max possible players to 11 or 12 Question

Reply with quote Back to top
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 23, 2003 - 12:36 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

Ashardian wrote:
Granted
My last suggestion had flaws, how about making 0-4 Ogres0-2 Gobbos and 0-6 of something else without RS Characteristic? Hob Gobs for example Question or just limiting the max possible players to 11 or 12 Question

Hobgoblin haven't been linked to Ogres since 1st edition and that was a long time ago.

Let me take a step back here ... what do you see as the problem with Ogre roster #2??? Which is my preferred Ogre roster right now.

http://www.blood-bowl.net/GWTeams/RevisedGWRosters.html

Galak

ShortarseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 23, 2003 - 12:48 PM

Quote:

Let me take a step back here ... what do you see as the problem with Ogre roster #2??? Which is my preferred Ogre roster right now.

To be truthful got involved in this discussion while trying to find a few answers to other things and have only just seen #2. Of the three rosters I think it's the best though if you're going to make the ogre blockers really stupid maybee increase the gobbo's to 6? I'll have to dig out my Ogres and give it a try

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic