NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 04:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Orc team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 23, 2005 - 02:37 PM

Undisclosed
      littlemute wrote:

The blitzers are slow and weak. Block is nice but jump up is just OK for a player with such a slow speed anyway.

I disagree with this...I think that JumpUp for these guys is a bigger benefit than usual. Given that they are so slow (MA6) They don't have to waste half of their movement just to stand.

And by the way...I think that the real secret to the Norse Team is not to use the Blitzers as Blitzers...use your Linemen as Blitzers in most cases so that you can control the Blitzes. Use the "Blitzers" as moble assists. Get them guard as soon as you can and then rely on them to stand up and lend an assist right away. If they manage to escape injury on the block there will likely be an opponent in the next square so at the very least they can just get up and add value. Then again...if two are close by, you can get one up to assist and the other can stand and block.

These guys are fun. Their AV 7 seems like a big liablility at hight TR because they are initiating more hits than other AV7 teams, but if you use them right they should be fine. (Well...at least better than being billed as the "Worst Team")

-Rob

NAF Member #5236
---

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic