NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 09:10 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Skaven team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabid_BogscumOffline
Post subject: Treeman  PostPosted: Nov 27, 2005 - 08:52 PM

Australia
Hey Guys,
Just wanted your opinion on using a warhammer treekin model instead of the actual treeman model for a woodelf team. Do you reckon they are impressive enough. I personally feel they will be more user friendly.. i.e. not taking up a ridiculous amount of space when knocked over, but I still want an impressive enough looking tree on the front line, while having something a little different to most. Fluff reads.. "Young ambitious sapling, eager to prove himself to his agile friends"??????

Reply with quote Back to top
PhrollikKOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 13, 2005 - 05:08 AM

Do it! I would certainly not have a problem with this as there is no mistaking a "smaller" treekin to a treeman.

shayman1911Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 20, 2006 - 06:39 PM

i decided to use a treekin as my 2nd treeman as i did not want two the same! they look really cool beacuse the poses they have lool like they are throwing a block! they dont take up that less room, as i found out whe he kept getting knocked over by orksies! they tend to stick out a bit too, but as i rushed into it i could of repositioned the arms!

i was coming on here to ask if anyone had any ideas of how to put some armour on him, a mate said use some empire shields! but i am not keen on that idea, i was thinking coffee stirrers glued together ? what do you guys think ?

thanks in advance
shayman

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic