NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 05:21 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Orc team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which Wood Elves color scheme would you rather see? (pictures in post below)
A
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
B
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
C
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 07, 2003 - 10:23 AM

Wipped? You mean whipped? I mean, I can tell you all you need to need to know about wipping your girlfriend - alltough I never tried whipping Twisted Evil

Martijn

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
aerofoolOffline
Post subject: ...  PostPosted: May 08, 2003 - 07:54 AM

United States
      Redfang wrote:
How did you do those coloured pictures is a much more interesting question to ask than how you wipped your girlfriend, I'd say...

How did you do them?

R

The picture, if you can see is the generic WE team pic from the GWUS online store. I fixed the colors with a program called Photoshop. It's the professional standard for photo editing. You run the image through a filter called replace color. In this filter I selected the colors I wanted to change and altered them.

How I whipped my gf you ask? I married her, lol! The best way to make her interested in what you're interested in!

triplepow.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  
ElanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 11, 2003 - 05:41 AM

Australia
Thanks Aerofool! I had my wife check out the page and she has a) agreed that I should redo my wood elves per "B" and b) decided she wants to "see if she likes BB" - itsa miracle! after 15 years of being a wargames widow, she actually expressed an interest which was more than "that's nice dear! Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Exclamation

DaveOffline
Post subject: Re: ...  PostPosted: May 11, 2003 - 06:34 AM
da Veiz-Prez

Netherlands
      aerofool wrote:

How I whipped my gf you ask? I married her, lol! The best way to make her interested in what you're interested in!

doesn't allways work, trust me. Crying or Very sad

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic