NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 09:44 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The High Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JmacOffline
Post subject: GFI and Leap  PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 10:11 PM

Situation:

Player 'A' has leap skill. He wants to use it, but is out of movement. I go for it in order to use my leap ability. Since leaping cosists of 2 squares, I must roll GFI twice.

Here is my question. If the square I am leaping over is occupied by an opposing player, and I fail my GFI roll, Does my player scatter since there is an opposing player there already? Is the opposing player knocked down in the same square? Do I roll an injury roll for that opposing play if he is knocked down?

I would appreciate any help you guys may give.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 10:35 PM

Undisclosed
      Quote:
Q: Can you go for it to Leap?
A: Yes. Place the player in the square targeted by the Leap skill and then make the go for it roll (or "rolls," if you need two of them to perform the leap). If you fail a go for it roll, knock the player down in the new square, just like you would on any normal go for it roll. The opposing coach may make an armour roll as usual.

From the 2002 BBRC rules review.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

JmacOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 11:24 PM

Darkson wrote:
      Quote:
Q: Can you go for it to Leap?
A: Yes. Place the player in the square targeted by the Leap skill and then make the go for it roll (or "rolls," if you need two of them to perform the leap). If you fail a go for it roll, knock the player down in the new square, just like you would on any normal go for it roll. The opposing coach may make an armour roll as usual.

From the 2002 BBRC rules review.

Does this mean if there is an opposing player in the square that I am knocked over in, does he get knocked over as well since I am falling on top of him? Do I make an armor/injury roll for him? Do I scatter if I land on another player from failing my GFI?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
McSnagaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2003 - 01:33 AM

England
I think the intention is that you fall down in the empty square to which you were leaping.

I could be wrong. It has been known. Wink

JmacOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2003 - 01:19 PM

My eyes are fading on me in my old age.. hehe.. I get it now.. I didn't read it very well before my last response

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic