NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 05:11 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Minotaur Long Bombs....Touchdown!! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DeathwingOffline
Post subject: NAF World Cup: Wives and Girlfriends.. day trips?  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2007 - 11:48 AM
Former President

England
Just a straw poll from those attending the World Cup. How many of you are thinking of bringing partners that won't be participating in the event? There's always been the possibility of organising some activities during one or more of the days.. day trip(s) out so that wives/girlfriends aren't sitting around bored for 3 whole days.
I need to know if there's enough projected numbers to make this worthwhile.
Please post below if there's any interest.
Thanks all.

Reply with quote Back to top
KheldarOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup: Wives and Girlfriends.. day trips?  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2007 - 02:37 AM

My girlfirend and me will stay in nottingham for ten days. We allready rented a car, so she can drive arround, while I am playing. But I could think she would be interested in meeting other people.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic