NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 07:11 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Chaos team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 22, 2007 - 07:33 PM

Canada
Don't regret the Big Hand, in some ways it is even better now! Now this guy is even more adept at dodging into multiple tackle zones, scooping up the ball on a 2+ and getting back out again! Give this boy Leap and you have a real monster on your hand!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
Barrel05Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 22, 2007 - 10:44 PM

My Leap guy got AG+1, the BH guy is still only AG4 thats why i feel BH was wasted. The AG+1, will now do what i intended BH to do.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 06:38 AM

Canada
I still fail to see how this is a waste. The Big Hand poses a different kind of threat than the leaper does now. And who is to say that both of them will last through the game. If you only have one of these kinds of players it is easier to defend against, but with two of them - it will be a nightmare!

Remember even with onoly two tackle zones, the Big Hand guy is going to pick up the ball easier than the Leaper. The big difference is that the Leaper will be able to get into tighter spots more easily.

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 07:09 AM

Canada
Definitely not a waste. You now have two real menaces to get the ball anywhere on the ground. That's BIG. Which one of them will your opponent try to kill? If they target one, the other one will get the ball and score. And vice-versa. The more threats you have on the field, the more likely it is that some of them will be on the pitch and cause mayhem.

The BH guy does need leap now though.

Work these two guys in tandem. The BH guy leaps on the ball (which is probably surrounded by opponents), pick-up the ball, dodges out, and hands-off/passes to the AG5 guy. Then the AG5 guy dodges around or leaps over the defence to dash towards the end-zone. The Block/Dodge/Side Step GRs and any other player that you have available move in to provide protection for the AG5 guy if he didn't make it to the end-zone.

Cramy

Barrel05Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 09:32 PM

I was goin to go with Horns, but went the BH route after getting the AG+1, i wish i hada went with horns instead.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2007 - 06:24 AM

Canada
      Barrel05 wrote:
I was goin to go with Horns, but went the BH route after getting the AG+1, i wish i hada went with horns instead.

But you said before....

Barrel05 wrote:
I went with BH which sort of worked, he was in position to pick up the ball in a tackle zone, but didn't have to. Am regretting it though cause after the game my best Gutter Runner with Dodge Block Leap and Side Step got AG+1. So BH was kind of a waste, but who knew i'd get AG+1!

Any way you look at it guy, you are way better off this way. But I think Cramy hazs laid it out very well as to how you now have an awesome tag-team threat. But you can always lament about the horns if you still don't want to listen to reason! Smile

Barrel05Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 01:37 AM

The reason he didn't have to is I have a thrower with AG4 and Block, and now that my best GR has AG5 the BH guy probably isn't gunna be in a position to get the ball unlees these two get taken out.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic