NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 05:22 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Who remembers Dirty Player? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
studderingdaveOffline
Post subject: Home made templates and dice, would you allow it?  PostPosted: Apr 26, 2008 - 06:15 PM

eastern PA

seeing as getting blocking dice from GW is no more, ive opted to make my own from d6 "blanks" and just sharpie on the icons. i know i get a set from NAF, but that will take another month at least.

im also making a throwing template, ball scatter and sideline template myself. i borrowed the real ones from the lone BB player in the area to get measuremnts. im making mine from plexiglass and they are the same size as the real templates and look otherwise the same.

does anyone have a problem with tis? i just cant justify buying the box set. ugly models and out of date book just doesnt attract me.

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Home made templates and dice, would you allow it?  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2008 - 12:09 AM

Undisclosed
Dice, scatter and sideline - no problem.

Passing - I'd want to check it against a "proper" template, but if it lined up, then again, no problem.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

studderingdaveOffline
Post subject: RE: Home made templates and dice, would you allow it?  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2008 - 12:40 AM

eastern PA

yeah, i laid the passing template right on top of the plexiglass and traced all the lines, its exactly the same size as the real template. ill post pics when my girl decides to give me my camera back.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic