NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 05:39 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pinched Nerve! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
XtremeOffline
Post subject: Lil' Zlurp '08 Sept 13th Indianapolis  PostPosted: May 31, 2008 - 06:33 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
The Lil' Zlurp is back again, as a warmup tourney for the Chaos Cup. A few weeks before the big tourney get your team out and get them ready.

Da Rulez
Rules Pack
3 new teams

We will be allowing the three new teams, Slann, Chaos pact, and underworld will be playable at the tournament. We hope that they are included in the NAF rankings before the tournament.

To get the most up to the minute information on this little tournament check out the Zlurpee Bowl forums. http://zlurpeebowl.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=62

Last edited by Xtreme on Oct 29, 2008 - 10:30 AM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Lil  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2008 - 05:27 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
Location details will be announced friday, have a few things to confirm first. There will be limited space so i will have to have a registration list. Look for it friday as well.

XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Lil  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2008 - 05:52 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
So the date has been bumped up a week, and will be Sept. 14th. Boy Wonder is still running the show, though i'll be doing a lot of the internet work for him as his internet is pretty hit or miss.

The tournament will be at my place, which means beer, brats and burgers. It also means there is limited space, so you have to pre-register for the tournament, as I expect the tournament to fill up pretty quick.

The rules pack will be the same as the one already posted in this forum, but i'll have a new cleaned up version of it posted sometime this weekend.

Entry fee will be $10, or a painted BB mini.

If you are planning on coming PM or email me asap with the following info,
Your name
Your Team's name
Race to be played

This may fill up very quickly, so don't waste any time.

I'll have a registration list and spots available countdown posted later tomorrow.

XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Lil  PostPosted: Jul 14, 2008 - 05:08 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
I was afraid it would happen the Lil Zlurp has sold out. I'll post some more info when I get home from work tonight.

MorpheousOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Lil  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2008 - 12:17 AM

Xtreme wrote:
I was afraid it would happen the Lil Zlurp has sold out. I'll post some more info when I get home from work tonight.

Figures. When you posted that pic of you in the Naf Thong, and said you would be sporting it with a "I (HEART) Snew" drawn on tattoo on your chest, while dancing around the bonfire with a beer... who couldn't pass up the $10 or Painted fig as an entry fee.

Sheesh! I hate work! Maybe something will go wrong and I will get to go and just.. hmm.. watch people play bloodbowl.

-Schawn

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic