NAF Logo
leftstar May 10, 2024 - 10:07 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
That boy's got talent! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NarkoticOffline
Post subject: Fan Fiction Feedback (?)  PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 02:00 PM

Hi there,

I just saw that the fan fiction I wrote ("Now, you too, can win at Blood Bowl jeopardy", title is by Cervidal, but 95% of content is by me) got 73 reads so far. Any feedback? Should I write more? or do you think I should stop it and try to be funny elsewhere?

- narkotic

Reply with quote Back to top
BlanchPrezOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2003 - 09:40 PM

I read it, and thought it was great stuff. Smile I was actually wondering if you would mind if I used some of your stuff in my league's newsletter (I have an area of the newsletter that's a "Did you Know?" section, and I'm running short on ideas already). Please, write more.

Chris

CervidalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2003 - 07:07 PM

I'm sorry that it came up as by me. I thought I gave credit within the article? The only reason it says it was by me is because I was the one who put it up.

If I failed to give you proper credit, by all means, let me know! I apologize for the screw up.

CervidalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 17, 2003 - 07:11 PM

Yeah, your info is in there.

I am sorry that it looks like I was trying to take credit. I've been given administrator controll so that I can post articles and fan fiction as it goes through the editing process. As I post it, the site says it's from me.

I will make sure to give everyone proper credit at the top of every article that gets submitted to the website.

Don't think of the 'Cervidal' as a sign of plagerism. Think of it as the grunt who just posts what he gets!

NarkoticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 01:29 AM

Don't worry. I never meant it that way. I just wanted to remark that you did some editing and made up the title for the article. That's all Razz

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic