NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 03:17 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Where did that Slann guy go? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PANZERBUNNYOffline
Post subject: BOMBBL: The Ongoing Madness.  PostPosted: Nov 17, 2008 - 03:48 PM

Toronto

Jim: " This past weekend we saw the formation and start of BOMBBL.<Brampton, Oakville Mississauga Blood Bowl League>, for those not in the know."

***Fans cheering, some moaning***

Jim: "With the entry of 8 teams into this starter League we can be sure that the grass & aftermatch toilet bowls will once again run red with blood."

***More cheering***

Jim: "Tonight we have a special guest in the BOMBBL booth, Daisey, the star goblin from The Undercity WarpHavoc's. A newly formed Underworld team.
Daisey, I have a few questions if I may...

1. What is it like playing with skaven players. How is this different from previous all goblin teams you've played in?
2. What is your goal for this season? How do you think you can achieve it?
3. When did you grow a 3rd leg, I mean arm?"

***A small smelly goblin perks up and stops picking at the sore on his ass long enough to respond.***

Daisey: "hmmmz...thoz are alotz of bigz wordz Jim...for starterz...

1. Dem ratz smell worse den uz and they bite harder in da dugout. Dez alzo taste better den regular gobboz...zo dats good. Dey fazt ones also.
2. Normally Jim...we juzt try an'stay alive. It waz a good day if we got ta go home to our mud holez at all. DIS season we'z goin fo the record of MOST flying gobboz to score a touchdown. Honestly...we pulled dit out of a hat...an decided ta go with tit. If Sickle, our captain Troll don eat uz...we'z do fine.
3. You knowz...I just noticed dat ting...I tink it was after the match with the "The Slaves of Darkness, Chaos Pact team. We treated dat Mino, "pink eye" to da crowd and stuck a boot in dat ogres groin. It was a good match.

Jim: "Thank you very much for your comments Daisey. I'm sure the Warphavocs will do what only goblins & skaven do best when put on the field together. Foul their way to victory to add to their 2 Win. 1 Loss record."

Daisey: "NO probs Jim...I gota go drop a few snotlings off at da pool if youz know what I mean."

*** The smiling, smelly 3 armed goblin jogs out of the room leaving a disgusted Jim and crystal ball crew holding their noses.***

Thks to everyone this past weekend at spazz's for almost 10 hours of blood bowl madness. Most of us managed to get 3 games in and get our teams rolling.... either in the right direction or into the graveyard...

Lots of funny moments and casual flip outs. Lady luck must have had a groin pull that night for some people because the dice were well....even MORE random then usual. Wink

More crazy ass games to be had shortly.
praise nuffle & those meatballs.

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: Re: BOMBBL: The Ongoing Madness.  PostPosted: Nov 18, 2008 - 06:08 AM

Canada
      PANZERBUNNY wrote:

Thks to everyone this past weekend at spazz's for almost 10 hours of blood bowl madness. Most of us managed to get 3 games in and get our teams rolling.... either in the right direction or into the graveyard...

Lots of funny moments and casual flip outs. Lady luck must have had a groin pull that night for some people because the dice were well....even MORE random then usual. Wink

More crazy ass games to be had shortly.
praise nuffle & those meatballs.

Happy to host. I think special thanks should go out to my wife, who was not only good enough to not kick up a fuss about a bunch of smelly, noisy guys over for such a long time, but also the fact that she cooked up all that food for us! (And to top it all off, chili and devilled egs were on the menu - it was as though she wanted us to stink up the joint! Laughing

I will see if I can get the team to comment on their less than memorable start to the league, but Pink Eye is practising with his new Block skill and Barbabapa is still a bit tender from the groin hoofing given to him by your gobbos. Razz

Look forward to the next time out - The Slaves To Darkness will be looking for a little payback and getting back onto the track of destruction and victory!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: BOMBBL: The Ongoing Madness.  PostPosted: Nov 24, 2008 - 08:44 PM

Canada
The website is now up (thanks Eric!) and people can get their teams entered. Can anyone figure out how to enter results? It says it has to be done in the "Fixture List" - but that link is blank for me....

PANZERBUNNYOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 24, 2008 - 08:47 PM

Toronto

I believe he said all the functions weren't up and running yet. Most likely that isn't working.

I was just looking myself.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 25, 2008 - 04:10 PM

Canada
For anyone who was interested in checking it out here is the new website:

http://bombbl.netfirms.ca/

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 25, 2008 - 06:41 PM

Vancouver, BC
That should read: http://bombbl.ca/

Though it is undergoing heavy testing right now (i.e. no real info is currently listed), after this friday we should be going 'live'.

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 25, 2008 - 08:58 PM

Canada
Looking good Eric.

Go Test 2 Go !!!

Cramy

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2008 - 08:52 AM

Canada
We may have another player joining us soon. Will get back to you when I know more.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2008 - 12:40 PM

Canada
We have a new player who is intersted in joining, unfortunately he is not available on the 13th (some lame excuse about it being his daughter's brithday) but can make it on the 14th. I have a Christmas party on the 13th and so would be leaving in the early evening anyways. How many people have a preference between the 13th and 14th? I am good for eitther....

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 03, 2008 - 07:35 PM

Canada
The next league day is on Sunday December 14th from 11:00- at my house. If any new players are interested in coming please PM me directly.

PANZERBUNNYOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 04, 2008 - 04:55 PM

Toronto

At least we have an even 8 now.

I might be moving back to Burlington in March so perhaps I can try and set up a western conference with some people that I know are interested in the game.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 25, 2009 - 07:33 AM

Canada
Just a reminder to all BOMBBL members to check the new BOMBBL forum for updates and news.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic