NAF Logo
leftstar May 10, 2024 - 11:20 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I am just safekeeping this chainsaw for a friend rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrunkZombieOffline
Post subject: Confirmation that SPP are earned for an Apoth'd injury.  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 - 11:01 AM

United States of America
I thought I read an errata somewhere that clarified this, but I would like some official confirmation that a player still receives SPP points for an injury he causes even if an Apoth is used and it ends up being only Badly Hurt. Since you still get SPP when a player Regens, it makes sense to me you would as well even if an Apoth is used, as initially an injury is still caused. However some people are arguing that since a Badly Hurt result with an Apoth sends the player to the reserves, there is no Cas, so no SPP.

Reply with quote Back to top
YavatolOffline
Post subject: RE: Confirmation that SPP are earned for an Apoth  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 - 01:25 PM

Don't know how official you want it. But you do. (The apo does not prevent the injury from happening, only cures it)

Darkson
Post subject: RE: Confirmation that SPP are earned for an Apoth  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 - 01:27 PM

Undisclosed
If you cause a Cas, you get the SPPs. What happens after that isn't of any consequence to the player doing the hitting.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

SBGOffline
Post subject: RE: Confirmation that SPP are earned for an Apoth  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 - 07:15 PM

Canada
Otherwise, It would be a pain playing against players that regen your precious 2 SPP's...

Fred

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic