NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 02:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
valkariOffline
Post subject: Diving Tackle or Prehensile tail vs. Stunty  PostPosted: Jul 22, 2009 - 10:32 PM

I'm looking for a clarifaction on diving tackle and prehensile tail used against a stunty player. With P. tail you receive a -1 for leaving the tackle zone and the same goes for diving tackle if you chose to use it they would receive a -2 for leaving the tackle zone. For stunty "a player with the stunty skill may ignore any enemy tackle zones on the square he is moving to when he makes a dodge roll (i.e., they always end up with a +1 dodge roll modifier)". It's my understanding that the always end up with a +1 dodge modifier is refering to the stunty player never taking a negitive while going into tackle zones, not that they ALWAYS get a +1 modifer and canceling out the negitives that you would receive from the P. tail or diving tackle. So for an AG 3 stunty player leaving a p. tail players tackle zone into an empty zone he would need a 4+ +1 for making the dodge -1 for p. tail = 4+
And for the same player leaving a diving tackle players zone into and empty zone he would need a 4+ +1 for dodging and -2 for the diving tackle 5+

I beleave this is all right but plz check it over for me ty much

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Diving Tackle or Prehensile tail vs. Stunty  PostPosted: Jul 23, 2009 - 01:06 AM

Undisclosed
Correct.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic