NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 03:56 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Toot Toot rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jigplumsOffline
Post subject: lrb 5 witch elf development  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2009 - 02:49 AM

so block is the obvious first skill, but from there what do you normally go for?
i'm going tackle as 2nd skill on my witchelf.

im thinking sidestep, diving tackle, leap, nerves of steel and possibly dauntless could all be worthy?

+ mightyblow, piling on for doubles

Reply with quote Back to top
DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: lrb 5 witch elf development  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2009 - 07:49 AM

Canada
Depends on how you like to use her. I would vote for SS as the best choice, means she can crowd push with little chance of preprocussions. Possibly tackle if one of your blitzers doesnt get it. Dauntless would be good if she needs to take on some stronger opponents, but thats dangerous since if you don't knock them over frenzy leaves you beside him.

MB on a doubles is key, piling on I would avoid, she is just asking to get fouled and with low AV it isnt hard. Juggernaut is nice to make her even more dangerous at crowd pushes.

jigplumsOffline
Post subject: RE: lrb 5 witch elf development  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2009 - 03:20 PM

im liking the idea of juggernaught, makes her pretty reliable.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic