NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 07:32 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Blitzer pigs are overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattRobsonOffline
Post subject: Khorne Chaos Team.  PostPosted: Jun 03, 2003 - 12:10 PM

hi all just wanting to know what you all thought of my plan for my spiky tournament team. Ive just about finished my test mini (pic to follow)
well its a khorne team, im using the plastic chaos warrior regiment bodys and legs, heads for my chaos warriors are from the new necromunda goliaths (big mowhawks!!!) arms from catachans and marauders, shoulder pads from marauders and chaos space marines.

The paint scheme is that tried and tested Red and bone look that all the khorne kids are wearing this summer Cool now hear is were it gets nice the red armour is highlited using very light stipes painted across the armour plates this is then given a wash of red ink to give the impression that the armour is made of cords of muscle!! this looks great !!

Ive just finished the main armour, just need to do all the trims in bone then will post a pic!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
skummyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 03, 2003 - 12:17 PM

Sounds like you put an awful lot of thought into this guy's creation. I'm looking forward to seeing him - in the flesh. Neutral

-Oscar Wilde

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 04, 2003 - 01:04 AM

Sounds cool! But Red and Bone is reserved for my marble-hatted Chaos Dwarfs, ya scoundrel! Wink
Show us some pics...

Martijn

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic