NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 08:18 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Useless Minotaur! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jigplumsOffline
Post subject: Best inducements for chaos dwarf  PostPosted: Apr 11, 2010 - 04:30 PM

with my minotaur MNG i have around 240,000 to spend on inducements in my next game in my clubs Chaos cup against Woodelves. i also have 250,000 in my treasury.

Any thoughts

Reply with quote Back to top
daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: RE: Best inducements for chaos dwarf  PostPosted: Apr 12, 2010 - 07:59 PM

United States of America
option 1
Rashnak Backstabber***

option 2
Big time!!!
Zzharg Madeye

other stuff
bribes, babes, wiz, cards is second hand
with Madeye I recommend a bribe. He rocks for his cost

smeborgOffline
Post subject: RE: Best inducements for chaos dwarf  PostPosted: Apr 15, 2010 - 02:15 PM

It may depend on exactly how much inducement money you have.

I have found Rashnak to be an outstanding inducement against AV7 teams. He comes with well-matched skills, and does not worry about Loner, as Stabbing cannot cause a Turnover.

The Wizard is always good for bringing down fast and agile ball carriers who stay out of range of your players.

Saw + Bribe also looks good.

If you don't have a D-P, then a Hobgoblin Merc with D-P is good (+ Bribe).

I'm not sure about Zharg against an AG team - I don't see what he brings to the party that you need or lack.

Hope that helps and good luck.

jigplumsOffline
Post subject: RE: Best inducements for chaos dwarf  PostPosted: Apr 18, 2010 - 06:23 PM

i went with grasnak, and nobbla. nobbla ko-ed a wardancer and then got sparked out himself. Grasnak kept him busy, while my bullcentaurs and chaos dwarfs whittled his team down. he went 1-0 up in turn 2, the got blitz and got hold of the ball again, which had me worried. i managed to bring it back and win 2-0 after mauling his team pretty bad.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic