NAF Logo
leftstar May 17, 2024 - 12:55 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
My Rat Ogre is not a WIld Animal rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
machtinOffline
Post subject: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 04, 2010 - 05:52 AM

I´m not sure how the skills “Dauntless“ and “Multiple Block” interact. Throwing multiples blocks at two opponents increases their strength by +2. However, using “Dauntless” gives me the opponent´s strength (if successful).

So, using both of these skills, does a multiple blocker successfully using “Dauntless” receive the initial strength of his opponents, or even the increased strength?

I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

Reply with quote Back to top
slupOffline
Post subject: RE: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 04, 2010 - 06:58 AM
Big Mek

Undisclosed
The Dauntless target for the multiblocker is the increased strength:
The skill description of Dauntless says it applies after all strength-modifiers, so after +2 for multiblock and after +1 for horns.

Troll slayer (ST3) with multiblock blocks a lineorc (ST3+2 = 5) and a BOB (ST4+2=6), he has to roll 3+ for a 1-die against the lineorc and 4+ for a 1-die against the BOB (if he cancels assists).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 27, 2010 - 08:46 AM

Canada
I agree. The roll for Dauntless is against the players modifed STR before assists. It's a handy combination, but risky the stronger your opponents.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic