NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 05:13 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Ribs! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
drewaustinOffline
Post subject: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: Nov 30, 2009 - 10:39 AM

Woodstock, Ontario CANADA

Have any of you combined normal Blood Bowl & Blood Bowl 7s in a league. Some folks here want to do 7s, but I prefer normal Blood Bowl, are there any issues we should be aware of?

Reply with quote Back to top
smeborgOffline
Post subject: RE: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: Nov 30, 2009 - 11:22 AM

The teams are of a different size, and start with different amounts of money, so a 7s team usually has few Team Re-Rolls. Over time, a full squad would presumably acquire more skills than a 7s squad (simply because it has more players).

Not sure how you would combine that.

But it's possible to run a "normal" BB league with events in another format (e.g. Dungeon Bowl, Deat Bowl...) from time to time with the same teams. These events are typically end of season light-hearted affairs, one reason being that they have a higher casualty rate than "normal" BB.

But I see no underlying reason why you couldn't combine the two formats with a bit of creativity.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Blood Bowl 7s & League Play  PostPosted: May 27, 2010 - 01:32 PM

Canada
We tried once to do a 7's championship during our regular league one year. It did not go well for various reasons. If you find a system that works for doing this, let me know.

We ended up doing little 7's leagues between our regular seasons, kinda like a development league. It was fun.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic