NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 12:10 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Hip! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fuzzy_spiralOffline
Post subject: Xbox 360 Blood Bowl problem - bit of an odd un  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2010 - 01:24 PM

Been sorta playing the 360 version with Lizardmen, downloaded the Dark Elves, and found I prefered the game with my prefered team.

However in my last game, it crashed because I tried to do an illegal pushback I think.. regardless it crashed. I grumbled as I'd badly hurt his Kroxigor and a Saurus and we where only 4turns in, and I turned it off.

Loaded it up to play earlier and it won't recognise my main profile, says I'm not signed in when I am. (Can see the other five profiles on my console - rest of the family) Checked online, and discovered it was likely a corrupt save, so obliterated my Blood Bowl save on the hard drive.

Odd thing is it hasn't fixed the issue, the game still has my profile faded out grey.

Anyone heard of something similar, know of a fix?

"I can't believe it Jim, I didn't think the Darkside Sirens would be able to find that much elastic from their protection cups!" "Looks like they have Bob, and now they seem to be throttling the Ratz front line with it"

Reply with quote Back to top
fuzzy_spiralOffline
Post subject: RE: Xbox 360 Blood Bowl problem - bit of an odd un  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2010 - 02:18 PM

Heh, issue fixed. Deleted my saves for nothing, oh well. Smile

"I can't believe it Jim, I didn't think the Darkside Sirens would be able to find that much elastic from their protection cups!" "Looks like they have Bob, and now they seem to be throttling the Ratz front line with it"

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic