NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 09:49 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pass action..pick up Nobbla... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LucyOffline
Post subject: Teamcaptains  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2011 - 02:26 AM

Undisclosed

Teamcaptains are responsible for their teams headcount. Individual players don't have to tell the organisation if they are present or not.
Teamcaptains need to tell us on friday morning if their team has arrived, after they're sure their whole team is present (or not).
On saturday and sunday they only need to tell us if they're missing players.

Teamcaptains are responsible for picking up the Match Result Forms. After picking up the form, they tell their team at which tables they'll play.

Teamcaptains are responsible for returning the match results and the painting votes.

Match Result form: The teamcaptains of both teams will sign the result sheet. One teamcaptain will bring it to the organisation.
If a match result form is handed to us, signed by both teamcaptains, we expect the results to be final.

Painting votes form: We recommend the players who finish earlier, to check out their opponents painted teams. The teamcaptain and
another player of his team will sign the painting votes sheet.

We expect all players to behave as we're accustomed during bloodbowl tournaments.
If we get complaints about players or if the organisation has problem with a player, then we'll talk to the teamcaptains about it.

We also appreciate it, if the teamcaptains could either print this for their teammembers or notify their players that they should make themselves a copy.
We expect that all players have a copy of this booklet, since there won't be any available at the tournament!!!!

Lucy

Reply with quote Back to top
zootsuitjeffOffline
Post subject: RE: Teamcaptains  PostPosted: Oct 05, 2011 - 05:21 PM

United States of America
I have a question about Day 1: My understanding was that the first three rounds would be straight swiss, so that we probably wouldn't be playing with the rest of our team. Am I mistaken about this? If I am not, will individuals be turning in match results for friday?

LucyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2011 - 10:39 AM

Undisclosed

It's three days of team efforts.

All rounds will be Swiss.

Lucy

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:47 AM

Canada
Can I just ask will the games between coaches on the teams be set by the organisers or do the Captains need to ensure we get a 1vs. 1, 2 vs. 2?

Secondly, if the Captains organise the games. How are the team members finally ranked within each team, is it by their number on the team at registration, or their individual points total relative to their team mates?

I know both of these options have been discussed, and I am sorry if I missed a thread on this.

Thanks,
Joe

SebcoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 10:14 AM

France
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
Can I just ask will the games between coaches on the teams be set by the organisers or do the Captains need to ensure we get a 1vs. 1, 2 vs. 2?

Secondly, if the Captains organise the games. How are the team members finally ranked within each team, is it by their number on the team at registration, or their individual points total relative to their team mates?

I know both of these options have been discussed, and I am sorry if I missed a thread on this.

Thanks,
Joe

If I understood well, the match results forms will be pre-filled and will indicate who plays who. The tournament will be swiss-swiss (swiss for the teams, swiss for the coachs inside the teams) excepted for 1st round. So the best ranked coach of team A will face the best ranked coach of team B, the 2nd ranked coach of team A will face the 2nd ranked coach of team B, etc...

I will let an organizer confirm that as I don't know exactly where I read that.

Bowl des Neiges XIX : 2022 february 26th & 27th

LucyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 10:39 AM

Undisclosed

Confirm!

Lucy

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 26, 2011 - 03:49 PM

Canada
Thanks Sebco and Lucy.
that sounds great to me, gotta love double swiss!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic