NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 10:23 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You will re-roll a one. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DaveOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF world cup ... Lost and found - the aftermath  PostPosted: Nov 25, 2011 - 01:33 PM
da Veiz-Prez

Netherlands
      Dave wrote:
it's not an Azes pitch, I would recognize that as I got one of their dice at Lutece 2010
I can send the lutece one, please PM me your adress and stuff. I can tell what it cost me after sending them.

Hi Slane, I'm afraid it's not your pitch, but JC's. After I read (today) that you wrote that you wrote your name on the pitch I checked and found JC's initials.

really sorry mate

Reply with quote Back to top
WilliOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF world cup ... Lost and found - the aftermath  PostPosted: Nov 26, 2011 - 03:57 AM

Germany
I lost one of the orange block dice.

Marco_GianniOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF world cup ... Lost and found - the aftermath  PostPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 01:21 PM

hmm, I think I've seen one of the Australian guys with it ! Very Happy

SlaneOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF world cup ... Lost and found - the aftermath  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2011 - 07:04 AM

France

Dave wrote:
      Dave wrote:
it's not an Azes pitch, I would recognize that as I got one of their dice at Lutece 2010
I can send the lutece one, please PM me your adress and stuff. I can tell what it cost me after sending them.

Hi Slane, I'm afraid it's not your pitch, but JC's. After I read (today) that you wrote that you wrote your name on the pitch I checked and found JC's initials.

really sorry mate

No problem. I guess it's lost for good. Very Happy

Anyway, thanx again Dave.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic