NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 01:25 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
12 men on the pitch? You've just been Egged! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
XtremeOffline
23 Post subject: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Jan 31, 2012 - 08:53 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
Zlurpee Bowl is back for more!

June 23rd, 24th
North America's Largest Tournament, is now accepting pre-registrations on the website.
www.Zlurpeebowl.com

Rules pack is live,
http://zlurpeebowl.com/ZBVIII/ZBVIIIRules.pdf

Currently hard at work getting the giveaways nailed down.

If you have been to Zlurpee before, you know what to expect and are probably already making your plans to return. If you have never been before you need to get to this tournament.

Reply with quote Back to top
Alkaline13Offline
Post subject: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Feb 02, 2012 - 11:23 PM

Aurora, IL, USA
Can't wait for ZB8! Past 2 years have been a blast.. I'm sure this year will be no exception

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 06:18 AM

Canada
I am hoping to bring a Canadian contingent down for this event. Trying to coorindate numbers, but hopefully we can get 10 or so people. Have to see what all the fuss is about!?!?!

Jonny_POffline
Post subject: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 06:50 AM

United States of America
It's a great event. I'll be there with balls on.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 07:23 AM

Canada
      Dwarfrunner wrote:
I am hoping to bring a Canadian contingent down for this event. Trying to coorindate numbers, but hopefully we can get 10 or so people. Have to see what all the fuss is about!?!?!

Was thinking the same thing and since you guys changed the date to a few weeks prior to the usual I may actually be able to swing this for the first time Very Happy Tom (DarkOrk20) speaks very highly of both this and the Chaos Cup and after attending the World Cup in November I'm stoked to try and make a few more major events in the next few years (cost permitting of course) Hope we can arrange at least a small Canadian group to descend our wrath upon you guys Razz

PS of course some would say that a bloodbowler's wrath usually equates to some sort of foul stench! Wink

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24th  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 07:28 AM

Dwarfrunner wrote:

would you guys be driving ? o.O

hum, I have to admit that this tournament is appealing... and it's only 900 km from Toronto Very Happy

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24t  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 07:53 AM

Canada
Depending on numbers, we are looking into a bus. But this can be discussed offline.

Jonny_POffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24t  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 09:03 AM

United States of America
Bangbus.

GlamdrynOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd, 24t  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 09:08 AM

United States of America
A few of us from ny may want to meet up with this "bangbus" and hitch a ride.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 23rd,  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 09:53 AM

Canada
      Jonny_P wrote:
Bangbus.

One problem...It's all Guys on this bus!!! although that may not be a problem for some I drink from a particular brand of tea only, you may know of it...it's called POONTANG! Laughing

Jonny_POffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 2  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 10:09 AM

United States of America
It's a long ride bro. Dudes get bored. Shocked

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 2  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 01:05 PM

Canada
Amazing how quickly this conversation degraded into d&b jokes. Are we taping a Zlurpcast episode or something?

elscorchoOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 2  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2012 - 02:03 PM

Word on the street is that Tom (DarkOrk20) has van accomodations for those out of towners needing a place to crash, as well. Once inside the van Fight Club rules apply of course.

Jonny_POffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 2  PostPosted: Feb 04, 2012 - 08:14 AM

United States of America
This is all Zlurpcast material!

Tom's Van has turned many a boy into a man.

XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Zlurpee Bowl VIII Indianapolis IN June 2  PostPosted: Feb 04, 2012 - 10:49 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
Wow, so whatever it takes to get you here let me know. Sounds like the ride to Indy may be more fun then the tournament for some.

We will be live recording a Zlurpcast Saturday night again, last years was a blast and our most downloaded episode so if you like the podcast you won't want to miss that.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic