NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 08:09 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Griff fancies Zara! Heard it from Varag..... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MajykOffline
20 Post subject: 3DBlock's FuMBBL Highlander League I: Season II, New Teams  PostPosted: May 15, 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hey one and all, it's that time of season, again!

3DBlock's FuMBBL Highlander League I: Season II has all the glory of the first season behind it(with exciting rises and falls for the teams that gave everything) and includes lessons learned(Game Weeks need to include two weekends for extreme time differences to work out games! Standings Tie breakers!) for making a great season even better!!!

Sign up by clicking the link here and include your FuMBBL username so we know whom to invite to join the brother/sister-hood:

-Once you've been invited to join the new Season you will then be asked to create a league(L) team based on a drawing of a team that is available to be played.
Nobody was able to choose their team in the beginning and we're sticking to this to ensure some zany hilarity if you end up with a team that defies your usual play-style.
In fact, we want this!

It must be said: some teams up for grabs are currently considered "Tier 1" teams...

If we do have a tonne of folks wanting in but not lucking out and having their name drawn to begin with, we will still keep you on file for replacing any coaches that end up unable to complete the 7-game season!

Good luck to you if you're chosen to guide one of these teams up from the bottom of a Division to the top = including inter-Division hops if you're THAT good!

PS: Congratulations to 3DBlock's FuMBBL Highlander League I: Season I Division winners:

Easy A = Warpstone Ratsackers - Skaven

B Sharp = Blood, Fire and Love - Necromantic

(Cheesey?) C = Soylent Flings - Halfling
Honourable mention to the Khemri - whom tied the 'Flings in points in the Standings yet...there truly can be Only ONE!! Orc

Reply with quote Back to top
MajykOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 19, 2012 - 12:33 PM

Without further adieu, the new coaches to be invited to our BloodBowl party are:

spock, smokingmonkee, PrinceJohnIII, lwCoyote, and Duder, with happygrue as an alternate coach.

Congratulations to those gents chosen above, you will receive a PM in FUMBBL to join us!
Good luck with whatever team you have drawn for you.
Currently teams are: Underworld, Nurgle, Lizardmen, Humans, and Wood Elves!
This will change, as we are allowing Season I coaches to drop their team for a chance at a different one - random from the pool listed above minus their original team, of course.

This should be sorted by Monday and you can create your teams at that time!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic