NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 09:01 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Inside every Troll, ders a lil gobo trying da get out. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
krlsrrllOffline
Post subject: Hi  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 02:08 AM

Greetings everyone from SE England

Not seen an introduction area, and maybe not the sort of thing people do, but as a completely new player who is likely to be asking a lot of questions thought it only fair that I introduce myself.

I am a 43 year old who is currently a -stay-at-home dad with a 2yr old daughter. I have been playing pen and paper roleplay for about 20 but stopped a few years ago due to time constraints, plus our group all started moving away. I have recently (literally refereed 1 game) started Blood Bowl with a couple of old gaming friends and we are looking at doing relaxed, one off games between us 3 plus 1 other as we get to learn the rules. We are all collecting teams from eBay and old figures lying around but the teams will probably swap between people until we settle on what we want to play.

We all tend to be quite different as people, I am more the instigator and organiser hence I have registered here but we all have fun and BB just seems perfect as light evenings play with the option to do our own league in the future if we want.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to not ask too many silly questions!!

regards

You seem a decent fellow... I hate to die.

Reply with quote Back to top
GrumbledookOffline
Post subject: RE: Hi  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 05:43 AM

welcome,

perhaps you can make your way to a tournament some time, there is one down in Bognor Regis the second weekend in August and around the same time every year

or it is the 10 year anniversary of the Spiky Open in Reading in October, always nice to see new faces at events

Jon

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Hi  PostPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 11:08 AM

Undisclosed
Welcome! Blood Bowl has a great community. Be sure to check out other websites or podcasts or tournaments. We'll all help keep you addicted hehe

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic