NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 02:07 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
That troll is soo stupid rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
celticgriffonOffline
Post subject: RE: 12 players on the pitch after kick off  PostPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 03:04 PM

Regina, Sask, Canada
In my league which I am just starting I am going to be much less forgiving. Here is my tentative house rule:

The 12th (or 13th, 14th, etc) Man
If one player has set up more than 11 players the opposing coach may point this out to the referee. Once informed, the referee will eject players (i.e. who were already on the pitch and moving them to the Dungeon area where the secret weapons and fouling players go) at random until there are only 11 players from the offending team left on the field.

The penalized coach may use a bribe to attempt to cancel out this penalty. If the bribe is successful the player will be returned to the reserve box. Otherwise, the offending player(s) will be ejected from the match.

A coach may inform the referee after both teams have set up for a kick off, but before the kickoff result is rolled, before their turn begins, or after their turn has ended.This rule will also be used if a team sets up more than 2 players in a wide zone. Offending players are removed at random from the pitch until only 2 are remaining.

Goblin teams are expected to attempt this kind of stuff - they can consult Rule 512C under setion 38 of our charter... lol

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic