NAF Logo
leftstar May 08, 2024 - 09:43 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
snookietroggOffline
Post subject: Pass and hand off  PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 03:31 AM

United Kingdom
Hopefully a very quick / simple question, but can you pass and hand off in the same turn? My brother inlaw and I have recently set up a mini BB league after getting back into BB from our teenage years. During one match I was chaos against his wood elves, I had a one beastman short pass to another beastman who caught then ran with the ball to a chaos warrior. The beastman handed off to the chaos warrior who ran for a touchdown. We argued at length as to whether the hands off is classed as a pass move i.e. one pass permitted per turn, therefore I wouldn't have the touchdown. However (yes i was biased as i was impressed with my luck of the dice) it doesn't make clear to me whether hands off is classed as a pass move? Anyway I won the argument and the touchdown stood, however I thought I ought to seek some qualified advice! Final score was an impressive 1-1 considering it was the first league game for my chaos and I managed to kill Jordell!
Thanks

Mark

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Pass and hand off  PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 06:55 AM

Undisclosed
Yes, you can do both in the same turn. A Pass is a Pass, a Handoff a Handoff - they're different actions. Neither action says you can't do the other.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

snookietroggOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 08:21 AM

United Kingdom
Great, thanks for the clarification!
Cheers

Mark

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic