NAF Logo
leftstar May 21, 2024 - 03:35 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
For sale: Stadium... slightly used. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
snookietroggOffline
Post subject: Pass and hand off  PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 03:31 AM

United Kingdom
Hopefully a very quick / simple question, but can you pass and hand off in the same turn? My brother inlaw and I have recently set up a mini BB league after getting back into BB from our teenage years. During one match I was chaos against his wood elves, I had a one beastman short pass to another beastman who caught then ran with the ball to a chaos warrior. The beastman handed off to the chaos warrior who ran for a touchdown. We argued at length as to whether the hands off is classed as a pass move i.e. one pass permitted per turn, therefore I wouldn't have the touchdown. However (yes i was biased as i was impressed with my luck of the dice) it doesn't make clear to me whether hands off is classed as a pass move? Anyway I won the argument and the touchdown stood, however I thought I ought to seek some qualified advice! Final score was an impressive 1-1 considering it was the first league game for my chaos and I managed to kill Jordell!
Thanks

Mark

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Pass and hand off  PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 06:55 AM

Undisclosed
Yes, you can do both in the same turn. A Pass is a Pass, a Handoff a Handoff - they're different actions. Neither action says you can't do the other.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

snookietroggOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 13, 2013 - 08:21 AM

United Kingdom
Great, thanks for the clarification!
Cheers

Mark

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic