NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 04:25 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Boot to the head. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BabsOffline
Post subject: New RTO for the Asia Pacific including Oz and NZ  PostPosted: Dec 05, 2013 - 04:22 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
As of the 31st December, I will be resigning my position of NAF Regional Tournament Organiser of Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.

I have discussed the hand over process at length with the outgoing NAF president. We have been keen for this to be as clear and transparent a process as possible.

There is no 'nomination' process or 'voting' on the change over of NAF RTO. It is simply handed over to the right candidate who will start the process.
In one sense this is the right thing to do. Really, there needs to be no nomination process. Watching you all over the last 12 years of the NAF's existence has meant I know who would make a good NAF RTO.

And so, I would like to announce publically that as of the 1st January 2014, Daniel Hutchinson, AKA D'Arquebus or D_Arquebus, will be the NAF RTO for this region.

I would also like to publically state that the NAF RTO assistant or second in charge (in case of emergency) will remain with Geoff Turner, AKA Vimes.

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Reply with quote Back to top
D_ArquebusOffline
Post subject: RE: New RTO for the Asia Pacific including Oz and NZ  PostPosted: Jan 02, 2014 - 06:32 PM

Australia
Thanks Babs,

To anyone in the Asia Pacific region, please feel free to post here or PM me for any questions related to Tournaments Smile

13th to 24 Teams Smile

www.ausbowl.com - Home of Australian Blood Bowl
http://nzbbn.com- Home of New Zealand Blood Bowl

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: New RTO for the Asia Pacific including Oz and NZ  PostPosted: Jan 03, 2014 - 05:55 AM

Canada
*sniff* the end of an era, but now you have more free time Babs, right?

Welcome D'Arquebus, how many lies did he tell you to take the position off his hands. ;P

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic