NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 16, 2024 - 01:52 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fly little halfling, Fly rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nealsmith100Offline
Post subject: Looking to start a new league in Shropshire / Telford area  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2014 - 05:08 AM

Hi all

I am relocating from Margate, Kent to Telford in a few weeks (April 2014) and would love to get a tabletop league / join going (1) because it's Blood Bowl and why not and (2) a way of getting to know people up there.

I figured this site / forum had the biggest reach of people who know people so if anyone is interested or knows of a league (I haven't found one yet) then either pass my details on neal_t_smith@me.com or have them drop me a line.

Thanks

Reply with quote Back to top
tpOffline
Post subject: RE: Looking to start a new league in Shropshire / Telford ar  PostPosted: Jun 17, 2014 - 07:15 AM

Ooo, was just coming on here to post a thread about starting a Shropshire league, just dropping you an email now.

nealsmith100Offline
Post subject: RE: Looking to start a new league in Shropshire / Telford ar  PostPosted: Jun 17, 2014 - 09:25 AM

That would be great. Let's see if we can put something together.

If we could 8 together I think we could get a league off the ground with a 7 week schedule and a title game. 4 - 5 coaches down, just a few more to go!

Anyone else out there reading this want to join in?

nealsmith100Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2014 - 02:15 PM

Anyone? Hello???? Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic